I was nominated by french_vanilla13! Thank you so much, your nomination means a lot 🙂 Everyone should go check out her story, “A Clockwork Heart.”
Accepting the nomination comes with these conditions:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
My nominees are:
Light the way to heaven by blamsart
The Vulpasiah Legacy by parabee27 and sunshine063
Dripping With Idiots by dewdropdizzy
Until My Color Fades Away by NightlockFallen
Cursed Fables by tale_legacy
My answers to french_vanilla13’s questions:
1. Why do you play the sims and(for the non sim blogs)why do you blog?
I play the sims because I love being able to have a visual representation for my characters. I’ve never been great with describing appearances so being able to use the sims as a tool for my writing has helped me a lot. I also play sims as a way to escape stress from my daily life.
2. Which (sims) supernatural species would you be if you could?
Hmm, probably a fairy, since they have some cool powers. Or maybe an alien, I like that they don’t have to sleep and I’m always complaining that sleep is a waste of time haha.
3. What are some things you’re passionate about and why? Like supporting endangered animals, women’s shelters, etc.
Well I’m really passionate about fostering children. When I’m old enough to foster and I have my own place, I will take in as many children as I can. I can’t have children of my own so I want to try and help the ones that need it.
4. What is your favorite blog that you’ve read?
This is a hard question, I’ve read so many great blogs over the past few years. But my favorite (so far) has been “Until My Color Fades Away”
5. What is your favorite blog that you’ve written?
This one, though I love the Mortems, the Faes will always have a special place in my heart.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world that you wanted, where would that be?
Probably Seattle, I visited there a few years ago and I never wanted to leave. Hopefully someday I can live there.
7. Have any of your dreams ever inspired your writing? If so, what dream?
Well when I’m not writing for my legacies here, I like to write horror stories. Occasionally I’ll have a nightmare that inspires them, I don’t want to go into too much detail since I plan to use the most important one for my novel I plan to write.
8. Do you have any grand plans for your writing or any particular sims story that you can share?
I do plan on writing a novel soon, I’ll probably start this summer. My other sim story is Magicis Mortem, which if you haven’t already read, can be found here
9. If there was one person you could chose not to meet, would you do so and how do you think your life would have been different?
Yes, my ex best friend. He was a terrible influence on me, he was a terrible person and when I was around him I was a terrible person too. I think if I never met him I wouldn’t have so many regrets about how I acted when I was younger.
10. (For the simmers)What is your favorite EP of Sims? (Non-simmers)What is your favorite gaming system?
Probably Supernatural, I love the option to have different types of sims. I guess that’s pretty obvious from my legacies haha
11. If you could change one person’s life, who would it be and how?
Probably my close friend, Mel. She was my sister’s best friend and after my sister passed Mel was a wreck. I would want to get her out of the house she lives in now, it’s a bad environment and she deserves better. I also would want to help her out of her depression.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What got you into playing the sims?
2. What inspired you to start writing?
3. Who is your favorite character you’ve ever created?
4. What’s your favorite plot twist or chapter that you’ve ever come up with?
5. If you could live in any generation of any legacy, what legacy would it be, what generation would it be and why?
6. Do you write anything besides your blog? If so, what do you write?
7. Who’s your favorite author? (Professional or not)
8. If you had one year to live, how would you spend that year?
9. If you could live in any sims world, which would it be?
10. If you could meet anyone, living, dead or fictional, who would it be and why?
11. Have you ever modeled a character after yourself or someone you know?
(Sorry I haven’t updated either blog in a while, I’ve been redoing my room and I’m finishing up this semester, but after tomorrow I’ll have a month off school so I’ll have more time to write. Thank you for being patient!)